We offer spring yard cleanup services to residents in Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere, and nearby cities in Alberta.
Let our team get your lawn in tip-top shape with debris removal, string-trimming, mowing, and more.
It's that time of year when your lawn needs a fresh start. The winter months tend to bring an accumulation of leaf and plant debris onto your lawn and plant beds causing unsightly yard clutter. Our team will help tidy your lawn by cleaning up leftover leaves and other debris from the winter, mowing your grass, string-trimming, and more. This is also an ideal time to schedule additional springtime services such as aeration, overseeding, power raking, and an irrigation startup!
Give your grass a healthy environment to grow and increase your curb appeal with a spring cleanup service. If you're a property owner in Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere, Alberta, or a nearby community, call us at (403) 250-8464 to set up a spring yard cleanup appointment today.
Services Included in our Spring Yard Cleanups
- Debris Removal
Our team will comb over your lawn and remove the remaining leaves and other debris left over from the winter season. This will not only improve your curb appeal, but it will also benefit your grass because the debris will no longer be blocking essential nutrients.
We offer the first cut of the season. Your lawn will look tidy and your grass will be fresh and ready to grow.
- String-Trimming & Blowing
After we mow your lawn, our team will go back over your lawn and string-trim any areas where our mowers could not reach. Lastly, we'll use our blowers to clean off your hardscapes like your walkways and your driveway to ensure that no grass clippings are left where they shouldn't be.
Add On Services
Aeration - The aeration process involves removing cores of soil by puncturing small holes in your lawn. Doing this relieves soil compaction within your lawn which allows water, sunlight, and nutrients to better penetrate the soil and root system.
Overseeding - During overseeding, we lay down grass seed on top of existing lawn grass to encourage new growth and to achieve a thicker, fuller lawn.
Power raking - Thatch is a layer of dead grass and organic matter that sits on top of the soil. Thatch buildup can be harmful to your grass because it can block the sun from reaching the soil and potentially create an environment where lawn disease and fungus can grow. Power raking relieves your lawn of thatch buildup.
Our team can also perform a 20-step irrigation startup to ensure your grass will get properly watered throughout the growing season!
Advantages of a Professional Spring Yard Cleanup
- It saves you time! Stepping outside and wondering how you're going to remove piles of leaves and debris by yourself is not an ideal way to start the spring season. We know you're busy with spring cleaning your home so let us take care of the spring cleaning of your yard.
- You may think of yard cleanups as just raking leaves and getting rid of debris, but it's much more to it than that. Your lawn needs services like power raking, aeration, and overseeding to reach its maximum health and improve its green color in time for the summer.
- We want to improve the health of your lawn and boost your curb appeal, so we include lawn mowing, string-trimming, and blowing in our spring yard cleanups to add aesthetic appeal.
- Spring cleanup services often include the first treatment of fertilization and weed control. We offer a complete lawn care solution for your property in preparation for the summer months.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Enjoy the warm weather and let our experienced team beautify your lawn! If you own a residential, commercial, or HOA property in Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere, or a nearby city in Alberta, reach out to one of our talented team members at (403) 250-8464 to schedule an appointment today!